Pages

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Crochet Withdrawal

It's been way too long since I picked up my crochet hook. Before Christmas to be absolutely precise. I hooked a granny square blanket for my Gran for a Christmas present. So, I was mucho excited when I stumbled across something that I HAD to crochet. Granny Bunting.



Yes, I admit it people, I am a shameful lover of all things granny . The hooky kind of course, not the purple rinse, dentured, hoover-kisses kind. I came across the pattern on Crocheting With Raymond. Alice is one talented, crafty lady. I've only done 3 flags so far but I'm planning on doing a nice long line of them. Probably about 15 or so.



I decided to use 5 colours and just alternate them. I've been using some leftovers from the blanket but they're running quite low so I feel a trip to the haberdashery section in John Lewis is going to be on my list of things to do very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment